The Need for a Solution
- Set up MS365 SharePoint
- Streamline internal processes to increase efficiency
- Set up Exclaimer for ease creating, managing, and changing company email signatures
- Future proof the business
- Covid-19 Lockdown 1.0
- A nationwide lockdown had been put in place. Set-up and all works required were completed remotely.
Social Good Connect chose ITWORX UK as their IT Support provider and instantly found the service provided to them was reliable and to a very high standard. As they launched during the pandemic, all work has been completed remotely without any disruption.
ITWORX UK recommended using SharePoint to store their data. This would allow all data to be easily accessed, managed and stored in one place.
- SharePoint is a business grade product, which can build intranet sites and create pages, document libraries and lists
- Share important visuals, news and updates with their team
- Permissions can be created for each staff member to grant or restrict access to sensitive files
- Client can follow and search for sites, files and people across the business
- Manage daily routine with workflows, forms and lists
- Sync and store files in the cloud so anyone, with granted access, can securely work
- Links to shared documents or collaboration spaces can also easily be sent via email, making it easy for users to be quickly directed to exactly what they want to see
Our IT Support
We understand that every business has different IT Support needs, which is why we tailor our services to ensure our clients specific business support requirements are met - leaving our clients to focus on their business, while we maintain and support their IT. Our support offering gives our clients the control and allows them to decide which services from our full portfolio they would like us to support. The model is designed to be fully flexible, so you can add or remove services as your business changes.
Social Good Connect are confident with ITWORX UK as their IT support partner. A great relationship has been built and staff are comfortable to ask for support with any IT queries and receive immediate support. Having opted for our proactive managed service which includes proactive monitoring, we are able to find and fix any problems before the end-user is affected.
ITWORX UK provided and setup new laptops and ensured the set-up was to business grade, giving all staff the ability to work remotely seamlessly and securely.
There have been reports of immediate improvement across all business systems; this has increased productivity by streamlining internal processes.
“ITWORX UK are experts in their field and we have complete peace of mind with them as our Support provider. The ITWORX UK team provide excellent customer service and support. There are no daft questions, and they explain everything clearly without IT jargon. They have streamlined our processes, saving us a lot of time internally to focus on our business.”
– Caroline McKenna, CEO