Tall, dark and handsome (well I maybe was at some point, I think…) 😊
2. What was your first ever job?
A paper round in Whitley Bay.
3. What made you take the leap and start your own business?
I enjoy helping people and solving problems, eventually I found myself helping so many people in my own time that starting a business seemed the only way to enable me to continue doing what I enjoy without letting people down.
4. What is the most valuable lesson you’ve learned while working?
5. What would you choose to eat for your very last meal?
Fish and chips, with mushy pea’s and a chip butty at Stonehaven Harbour.
6. What do you do to reboot your system?
Outdoor adventure sports or events (scuba diving, kayaking, snowboarding, tough mudder etc), Martial Arts, country living, cooking or home DIY.
7. Tell us an interesting fact/accomplishment about yourself.
I graduated from University at 19 years of age and I am a Blackbelt in Taekwondo.
8. What 2 items would you want to have with you if you were stranded on a desert island?
(Human needs such as food and water are already provided)
Leatherman and Hammock …
9. What are your pet hates?
People who say they can’t do… There is no such thing as can’t, only won’t.
10. If you had one bit of advice to give, what would it be?
Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard – and most of the time, talent doesn’t work hard…
11. What is your favourite tech tip?
Apple iPad’s and Mac’s sometimes need rebooting too.
12. What can we expect to see from ITWORX UK in the next 12 months?
A company that continues to grow, becomes more unified yet remains completely customer centric.